- 1978 Futurist Sound, in A Literal Exchange, A. Space, Toronto, and 29 performances in 26 European cities including London, E & W Berlin, Stockholm, Warszawa, Budapest, Geneve, Milan, Paris, and Brussels.
- 1979 - Futurist Sound, Living Artist Performance Festival, Vancouver.
- 1980 - Toward the Future, Italian Futurist works at University of Cal, San Diego, Irvine and Long Beach, the Inter-Dada Festival in Ukiah, and at artist-run spaces in 14 Canadian cities between September and December.
- 1982 - Why Banana?, solo performance in 14 Canadian & US cities.
Why Banana?, 1982
Dallas Public Library Theatre
- 1984 - In the Red, collaboration with Victoria Kirby; Inter-Dada 84 Festival,San Francisco.
- 1985 - In the Red, In the Black, workshop and performance at Off Center Centre, Calgary.
- 1986 - Euro-Tour, collaborative performances of In the Red/Black in Copenhagen, Umea, Den Haag and London.
- 1986 - Banana Power, workshop/performance at Logos Foundation, Gent, Belgium.
- 1987 - World Series, a collaboration with Ron Brunette, Western Front, Vancouver.
World Series, 1987
Western Front, Vancouver
- 1989 - Banana Power, at Women's Studio Workshop, Rosendale, NY.
- 1991 - Condensed History of Performance Art, at the Aspects of Performance Festival, Owen Sound, Ont.
- 1992 - Condensed History, of Performance Art at Interzone Performance Festival, Le Lieu, Ouebec.
- 1994 - Banana Wrap, in collaboration with Jon Held, at the Mail Art Congress, Le Lieu, Quebec.
To send an e-mail enquiry about
Anna's Performances and Interactive Events
click on the envelope
or Call Anna at +1 604 885 7156